Privacy & Security
The University of Arizona College of Nursing Continuing Professional Education (CONCPE) takes seriously its obligation for protecting your information and ensures that all confidential information you provide on this website will be used for the purpose for which it was collected, both by the CONCPE and business partners necessary for completing transactions.The CONCPE complies with all applicable Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS), and university security and privacy policies to ensure the confidentiality of your information.The CONCPE does NOT:
- Provide e-mail or physical addresses to third parties.
- Provide any information regarding individual users to marketing companies.
- Provide any information regarding individual users to any third party including employers and state boards of nursing.
The CONCPE DOES keep track of the following types of information:
- Usernames and passwords for applicable registered accounts.
- User preferences and individual registration data. This is stored in a secure database that is not accessible to other users or outside parties.
All records are maintained for six years in secure password protected UACPE digital storage. Only CONCPE staff and Nurse Planners have access to CPE information; all records are secure, confidential, and retrievable. Files with participant names will be encrypted and password protected if sent via email. CONCPE will assign unique CPE identifiers to participants; social security numbers (or any portion thereof) and nursing license numbers will not be collected. Participants can access attendance records and certificate copies for six years via the online registration and LMS system.