University of Arizona Continuing Professional Education programs are designed to offer current, evidence-based, relevant content for a variety of practice areas. For nursing leaders, we offer courses in informatics and innovative research methods. Our certificate programs are designed to help you advance your career in specific specialty arenas and to prepare you to assume new roles in the emerging healthcare environment. The Office of Professional and Community Engagement develops and manages relevant learning opportunities for professionals and community members.
The University of Arizona Continuing Professional Education is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Continuing Nursing Education Group, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
UACPE offers asynchronous (self-paced) online learning for your scheduling convenience. Online learning also includes recorded webinars such as Grand Rounds. Live events, or instructor-led workshops and conferences are hosted at the College of Nursing on the University of Arizona Health Sciences Campus. Registration, payment, and certificate access for all live and online courses is completed via the UACNE Learning Portal.
- Mary Koithan, PhD, RN, CNS-BC, FAAN, Associate Dean of Student Support and Community Engagement, Primary Nurse Planner
- Natalie Pool, PhD, RN, Clinical Assistant Professor, Integrative Nursing Faculty Fellowship Faculty Lead, Director of CPE
- Janelle Jensen, MPH, CPE Operations Manager
- Paula Galvin, MEd, Online Learning Manager & Instructional Designer
CPE Council Members
- Jane Carrington, PhD, RN, Assistant Professor
- Mary Doyle, PhD, RN, CPHQ, Clinical Assistant Professor
- Miguel Flores
- Lubna Govindarajan
- Renee Love
- Victoria Maizes
- Lynne Mascarella,
- Usha Menon, PhD, RN, Associate Dean of Research
- Teshia Solomon
- Donna Zazworsky,
CPE Planning Forms & Stuff
- Biographical Data Form
- Conflict of Interest Form
- Activity Planning Form (pdf)
- Presentation Outline Form
- Content Integrity Form
- Peer Review Documentation Survey
- Pilot Test Documentation Survey
Thank you for your patience as we improve this learning portal and website.