Integrative Symptom Management Toolkits
Patients are not one size fits all and neither are healthcare interventions. Integrative symptom management emphasizes identifying the right therapy for the right patient at the right time by operationalizing the principles of integrative nursing. Enhance your knowledge of symptom management in clinical or instructional settings and practice aligning evidence-informed integrative interventions to specific case scenarios.
Each online toolkit includes:
- symptom overview, case scenario
- integrative symptom assessment
- evidence-informed assessment tools
- integrative intervention tier tables
- practice worksheet
Choose from three toolkit options!
- Group A: Anxiety, Cognitive Impairment, Depression Learn more and purchase!
- Group B: Chronic Pain, Constipation, Nausea Learn more and purchase!
- Group C: Fatigue, Grief/Spiritual Distress, Insomnia Learn more and purchase!